Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Need some research help from you!!!

I am currently conducting research on a question regarding the effectiveness of pre / post deployment psychological assessments performed by the military for one of my graduate classes at the University of Southern California and I could use some help from those voices tat have gone through it like myself. I want to make sure that my experiences are similar or different from your. The last post deployment brief I went through was in June 2011 so I know some things may have changed since my retirement, which is why I am asking for your help.

My question is:

"Are the current pre-deployment / post-deployment psychological screenings effective in identifying mental health problems in Soldiers?"
I would like your opinion and what you think should be changed to make it better. If you know or have access to any empirical research / or any research on the subject PLEASE forward it too me.
 
Thank you all and I will post this research after I complete it on the blog.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment